Results oriented with focus on quality and costs. Provides substantial cost savings by designing and creating all marketing material in-house. in depth knowledge and experience in developing print media, web design and programming, video shooting and editing, media rich presentations and corporate photography. Managed website re-design projects utilizing full project life cycle for deployment. Worked with international divisions of an organization to create global consistency within the marketing areas. Extremely computer literate and technically savvy with extensive experience interacting with all levels of a global organization.
Communications, JPMorgan Chase ~ Dallas, TX: 2009 - Present
Content management for the Correspondent and Rural Housing marketing websites as well as becoming the lead creator of emails for these B2B businesses. Contributed to internal communications campaigns, including the successful roll out of thePresidents Club site and the National Leadership Summit site.
Creative Services Architect, Bear Stearns ~ Dallas, TX: 2006 - 2009
Created, designed and oversaw the production of all printed and electronic Communication Department promotional marketing materials to include but not limited to, flyers, banners, posters, signage, employee event invitations, power point presentations, bulletins, newsletters and alerts. Performed as webmaster providing a complete redesign of EMC Mortgage corporate website and intranet as well as responsible for daily content updates, working closely with the Bear Stearns e-commerce group. Assisted in the development and execution of JPMorgan Chase merchandise rebranding campaign through merger by visiting assigned sites, determining size and type of merchandising fixtures best suited for each site working with the Facilities departments to establish installation dates, and traveling to assigned sites to oversee installations as needed.
Creative Services Architect, Ocwen Financial Corporation ~ Palm Beach, Florida: 1997 - 2006
2000 - 2006: Multi media Specialist and Creative Services Architect:
Responsibilities included conceptualizing and developing all Marketing items:
- Print Media
- Web Design & Programming
- Video Shooting and Editing
- Media rich presentations
- Corporate photography
- Organize and execute logistics for marketing events (trade shows, etc.)
1997 - 2000: Web Designer / Programmer in the IT department:
Responsibilities included project management for website design and maintenance/support for Ocwen websites, both internal and external.
Freelance: 1997 - Present
Create and provide design and media-rich website services and marketing materials to various not-for-profit organizations and others.
- Annual Street Painting Festival - FL (Website; DVD Documentary; T-shirt design; Ads)
- Reggae Fest - FL (T-shirt design; Ads)
- WCI Communities Inc. - FL Orientation and Training DVD’s)
- Kolter Properties, Inc. - FL (Interactive Organizational Charts and Maps)
- Robert Baker Companies - CT (Marketing Presentation DVD)
Technical Skills & Professional Development
- Palm Beach Community College: 1995-1998
- Career Building training sessions both online and in class as well as various technical seminars
- Print Media Design
- Programing Languages: HTML; Java; Coldfusion; CSS; XML and PHP
- Graphic Tools: Adobe’s Illustrator; Photoshop; ImageReady; InDesign; Fireworks and Flash
- Programming Tools: Adobe’s Dreamweaver and Text Editors
- Video Tools: Apple’s Final Cut Pro; Live Type; Soundtrack; DVD Studio Pro; iMovie and Quicktime Pro
- Audio Tools: Audio Logic Pro; Peak; Apple’s Soundtrack and GarageBand
- Other Tools: Quark; Acrobat Professional; Aperture; Pages; Keynote; and Microsoft’s Office Suite